1126 S. Carrollton, New Orleans, LA 70118 hours: M-F 9-5 Sat 10-3 --Also available by appointment--
- Now owned by Doug Mabile and Donovan Killeen, A. L. Lowe Custom Framing has been serving New Orleans artists, decorators, and collectors since 1938. A. L. Lowe Custom Framing is located in Uptown New Orleans on Carrollton Avenue, a few blocks from the river near the intersection of S. Carrollton and Oak St.
- The New Orleans street cars pass right in front of the shop.
- Store-front parking and street parking available.
- PPFA certified framers on staff.
A. L. Lowe always uses high quality materials to ensure the best product possible.
- Museum quality glass/ UV filtering glass.
- Acid free materials.
- Hand carved/ 24kt gold leaf finished corner frames are also available.
A. L. Lowe offers a variety of speciality services including:
- Canvas Stretching
- French Matting
- Finished Corner Framing
- Shadow Boxing
- Commercial and residential installation by appointment.
- Pick up and delivery available to the North Shore and New Orleans areas.
A. L. Lowe sells original art by the following artists:
- Adam Hall
- Michelle Kondos
- Phillip Sage
- Donovan Killeen
- Jessica Killeen
We carry frames from over 30 suppliers, both local and imported.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!